1. I Am Attitude (hereafter may be referred to as ‘we’ or ‘IAMA’), facilitate an introduction only. We do not guarantee any business or other kind of engagement with such persons which will depend upon the absolute discretion of such persons (the ‘Customer’). We are not involved at any stage or involved in any comment, product or defect in product supplied by you. Conversely, we cannot be held responsible for any spurious postings or non-payment by any Customer. Although we shall always take steps to remove items that we consider unrepresentative of the Website, you are assumed to make your own reasoned judgment about the suitability of postings before you decide to act upon any Customer query.
2. You will have the sole responsibility to verify the identity, credentials, and other information delivered to you by any persons contacting you through the Website.
3. Your listings of the products for sale on the Website may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of those products. You can use small logos on your images if you wish, but they must not be the dominant element within the image and should be cropped from the item listing images completely (you can use the crop tool to easily archive this). You must not include any external domain names on the image. All products that you offer must be listed in an appropriate category with appropriate tags. Each listing must accurately and completely describe the item/items for sale in that listing. Product names must be descriptive and not include the shop or owners name in the title. The content that you display over the Website must not be an unreasonable or disproportionately large size to adversely affect the Website infrastructure and functionality.
3b. You further agree to allow us the right to use any of your images uploaded for any marketing/advertising purpose. When used online we will always do our best to credit you and link back to your item directly.
4. You understand that we are not your agent, employee, and partner or in any other relationship and you do not have authority to enter into any commitment on our behalf unless specifically authorised in writing by us.
5. As we are UK based all sellers agree to supply the products as per the governing law in the United Kingdom. You also undertake to hold any registration and a valid license from appropriate authority or authorities as may be applicable for your business and the product that you offer for sale through the Website. (Also see 9)
6. The products that you offer for sale must be legal and not counterfeit or stolen items to breach any law of established jurisdiction such as weapons, knives, and related items in addition to alcohol, tobacco or any other drugs or intoxicants. Further, these products must not infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of third parties.
8. For all UK sellers selling within the UK; under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations (which replaces and improves upon the previous Distance Selling Regulations), you must provide the following information to the Customers prior to the Customers making a purchase:
8.1 The full name of the business.
8.2 The full postal address of the business if payment is required before receiving the goods.
8.3 The total price of the goods including VAT (Value Added Tax).
8.4 Where applicable the cost of delivery.
8.5 Details of how payment should be made.
8.6 Arrangements for delivery, which must be within 30 days of the order unless the order specifies otherwise.
8.7 The customer’s right to cancel the order and whether the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
8.8 How long an offer or price remains valid.
9. Safety and quality of sale items is of the utmost importance. Your products will comply with the applicable health and safety requirements under UK laws. The product descriptions must include any warnings that are necessary. The materials used for producing goods must be legal and safe under all required UK safety requirements.
10. You must clearly communicate your delivery strategy to the Customers in addition to the terms and grounds of return of goods, shipping, pricing, payment and selling policies. Such policies must be designed in good faith and in compliance with the applicable laws and in adherence to our terms of relationship with you.
11. You will not mislead the Customers with false or misleading descriptions of the product and no product may be used for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You will not use another user’s account without permission.
12. You will not disclose any information that was provided to you by us and you will use your best efforts to guard the Customers’ privacy. We supply the information for your personal use and it must not be directly or indirectly used for any purposes including, but not limited to, resale or further distribution.
13. You will be solely responsible for the sale of the products and reply to the persons who contact through the Website and verification and handling of their identity and other information delivered to you. We have no control over the accuracy of any posting on or through the Website or transmission through it by such persons. In addition we will make no effort to verify the identity of any of such person.
14. You undertake to have supplied true and correct information about yourself and undertake that you have all qualifications, whether occupational and educational, training, skills and experience for dealing in the product being offered on the Website. All the licenses, certificates and information as may be required by us in support of your undertaking will be self verified by you to be true and correct.
16. Payments will be made in your local currency (chosen upon application) via PayPal. You must not circumvent or manipulate the price of the products to adversely affect our interest. You may not retroactively alter the products prices after a sale has been made or misrepresent the products location.
17. You are responsible for adding VAT if required as per your local region requirements.
18. You agree that we shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with this contract, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, or any other pecuniary loss (even where we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
19. You shall indemnify and keep indemnified us against all cost claims or liabilities incurred by us and arising out of any engagement with the persons seeking your help and/or as a result of any breach of these terms, the Website terms and any other terms that we may supply to you from time to time. We shall not be liable to you in connection with this agreement for any indirect or for consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage to profit, revenue, savings, use, contract, goodwill or opportunity due to any advice or engagement with any such person.